fredag 30 oktober 2009

Som ett moln


Om jag skulle dansa bal nån gång inom den närmaste framtiden så skulle jag fundera starkt på den här 40-talsbalklänningen från Moster Marie. Den kostar bara 495 spänn, så man har ju råd med en fluffig underkjol och kanske lite handskar och pärlor eller nån tjusig fascinator också. Om man ska dansa bal alltså. Men det ska man ju inte...

If I were to go to a ball in the near future I would seriously consider this 40's ball gown from the swedish vintageshop MosterMarie. It's not even $50 so you can also afford a nice petticoat to fluff it up and somegloves, pearls or perhaps a fancy fascinator or something. If you're going to a ball, that is.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there, I found your website by the use of Google
    whilst searching for a related matter, your web site
    got here up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply became aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really
    informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you proceed this in future. Numerous other folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my blog post; single cup coffee makers

    SvaraRadera