onsdag 21 oktober 2009

The prettiest dress in the history of all pretty 50's tutu dresses. I promise.



Pictures from: Sea of Shoes

Wow. This dress is just. Divine! I love this dress so much I might just track down this girl and steal it. I want to elope with this dress and marry it in Vegas. I want to live happily ever after with this dress. It makes me want to kill myself so I could meet this dress in heaven and wear it forever. I need this dress. If there is a meaning of life, it might as well be that I have to own this dress. It's just the prettiest dress that I've ever seen.

The dress and the pictures are from the blog Sea of Shoes. It's not usually a lot of vintage stuff on there but this girl really has an inspiring style. And now of course, the most perfect dress ever.

1 kommentar: